Sunday 6 April 2008

Hello Canada

The answer to the riddle is:
"Having many things to write to you, I did not wish to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, that our joy may be full."
There are 4 books in the Bible titled John. One is long and is one of the 4 Gospels - the other 3 are short letters side by side right at the end of the New Testament. Of them all, the shortest is second John (2 John), and the words above in parenthesis are the second to last verse of this letter. This is what I am looking forward to with many of you!
Congratulations to Sarah I. for getting it right - here's looking forward to a coffee date:) And some of you have written to me to say you can't post on the comments page of this blog- I'll try and lift the restrictions I didn't know I had. You weren't willfully excluded:)

No comments: